QUALIST Technology is seeking a team member as Business Analyst & Sales Engineer. In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s adaptability, agility and ability to manage constant change through innovation in Industry 4.0, Industrial IoT and Digital Transformation is key to success. As a key role, reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Analyst & Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for implementing technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and/or company, and communicating them clearly to customers, stakeholders (internal and external), facilitators and/or partners within QUALIST’s value chain.
Developing technical solutions to business problems (or to advance a company’s efforts) begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business goals.
The Business Analyst & Sales Engineer typically takes the lead role in:
• Developing technical solutions for our customers (assisting with the business cases) in Industry 4.0, Industrial IoT and Digital Transformation by working out product solutions for application and system requirements
• Discussing the product definition with the customer (requirements analysis , management and communication)
• Establishing and maintaining customer relations
Additionally the Business Analyst & Sales Engineer also uses requirements to drive the design and/or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
• Bachelor & #39;s degree in Computer Sciences, MIS, Operations Engineer or related field of study
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a software sales or automation sales organization
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
• Business case development
• Command of verbal and written English.
• Self-motivated, team player, action-and- results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Organizational “Fit” Considerations:
QUALIST is seeking a team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment in successful task planning and execution, meets deadlines, and communicates the highest standards of professionalism in his/her appearance and work habits.
Candidates should kindly submit their most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org